Profile

Wayu Eko Yudiatmaja is an assistant professor at the Department of Public Administration Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji, Tanjungpinang, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia. He is also Editor in Chief of Policy & Social Review. His research interest focused on the human resources management in the public sector, leadership & organization, and public sector innovation.

He held a Bachelor of Arts from the Department of Public Administration Faculty of Social and Political Sciences at Andalas University, Padang in 2009. His master’s degree (Master of Public Administration) was received from the Graduate Program of Public Policy and Management Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta in 2012. He obtained doctoral degree from the Graduate Program of Administrative Science, Faculty of Administrative Science, Universitas Indonesia in 2024. His bachelor, master, and doctoral studies were earned cumlaude. For correspondent purposes, he can be contacted at wayuguci@gmail.com; or wayuguci@umrah.ac.id. See my academic profile at:

Sinta Profile
Scopus Profile
Web of Science ResearcherID
Google Scholar Profile
Orcid Profile
Please click here to see my cv in Bahasa Indonesia (updated on December 2023)
Please click here to see my cv in English (updated on December 2023)